September 16, 2008

Reason #152 Why I'm Moving Back to New York



Two words: Sample Sale.


For those of you unfamiliar with Lulu DK, textile designer Lulu de Kwiatkowski offers a beautiful line of fabrics, bedding, and wallcoverings with patterns inspired by her travels to India, Morocco, and Peru. Her textiles have been featured on the sets of Sex and the City and Friends, to name a few. And if you're like me and drool over the fictional homes of movie characters, you will recognize her "Paradiso" pattern on the sofa pillows in the apartment of Sarah Jessica Parker and Zooey Dechanel in Failure to Launch. Although the price point is up there, I am determined for a couple of yards of "Paradiso" and "Chant Reverse" to make their way into the decor of my future New York apartment. For those of you who live in NYC and can make it to this sample sale: I'm green with envy!

No comments: